Our product and service:
- Support to develop a strategic and tactical business plan for incremental growth
- Proposal Management
- Support for negotiation and contract award
- Development program launch & implementation processes
- Infrastructure development
- ISO Certification process development
LYNX-bpms provides extensive experience, tools & techniques for your Program and Project initiatives requiring preparatory organization, planning, management, execution & control resulting with success and satisfied customers.
Relationships with clients, and our Customers’ Clients is key for success. We invest our time and effort taking great pride in the process and outcome that supports the development of our collective industries.
Client base focus
- Aerospace commercial/defense Tier 0/O.E.M.,1, 2, and 3 airframe and undercarriage systems manufacturers
- Nuclear reactor refurbishment component and assembly programs
- Automotive e-motor design and manufacturing development Programs
Lynx Business and Program Management Solutions (LYNX-bpms) offers contract business development, program & project management, supply-chain management, and functional support for ISO certification initiatives.
With well over 35 years of industry experience in leading, mentoring, team building, working closely with key industry customers as an extension of their operation, we offer the insight and vision to help your company succeed on short or long-term initiatives.
AEROSPACE – International
Boeing Aircraft Co., Bombardier Aerospace, Airbus, Leonardo, SAFRAN Landing Systems, United Technologies Aerospace Systems, Raytheon, Embraer, Sumitomo Precision Products, Bell Helicopter, Pratt & Whitney (USA), MTU, Rolls-Royce (UK & USA), GE Aviation, Triumph Group, Nu-Tech Precision Metals, and Research & Technology Institutions.
NUCLEAR – Canada
SNC/Lavalin, Ontario Power Generation (OPG), Bruce Power
AUTOMOTIVE – Canada/USA
General Motors (GM USA/Canada), The Stronach Group
“Remember – Time kills all Projects”
So, having the right knowledge, strategic and tactical approach with a well-structured plan and execution coupled with managing Risk in a timely fashion is key.
We are here to support you! Please browse the ‘About Us’ and ‘Services’ Pages.